I know the most of you have already familiar with making the SEO Onpage 100%. But, it’s okay if I’d like to shareabout this with you, especially with those who just joined this forum. Well, may be you can learn through this forum. I also want to inform you about to always memorize certain points, so that you will not only rely on certain tools or plugins.
There are certainly two factors that can help you get SEO. SEO Onpage & SEO Offpage.
You’ve tried a variety of backlink techniques, but your sites are not boosted anyway. Well, there are two possibilities related to this result.
First, the rivalry of keyword is certainly tough. You need to have such great backlink to win the keyword.
Second, you can actually win the keyword by using backlink, but your SEO Onpage is not optimal. (You are careless about the factors of SEO Onpage)
So, here is the checklist that you have to do in order to make your SEO Onpage 100%!
I’m pretty sure that you have already known, read, and downloaded things that are related to the things that you have to do to get a 100% score on SEO Onpage. There are even certian tools or plugins for wordpress to help boost the score SEO Onpage 100%, as I mentioned earlier. But, are you supposed to do those things?
Here are the steps that you have to do to reach the score SEO Onpage 100% that can affect greatly. I compose the following list based on my own experiences in maintaining my blog to win the keywords for my clients.
- This is purely intended for search engine like Google. It has nothing to do with yahoo, Ask, and Bing.
- There is no exact science about this! It is merely a prediction gained from my experiences as an SEO provider for my clients. I’ve got this information from e-books that I found, bought, and read. It is because of the know-it-all, Google.
1. The keyword occurs in the first sentence. Keep in mind, in the sentence. Well, you don’t have to force it to occur on the first sentence even though it is highly recommended.
2. You have to try to make the keyword occur in the first ten words.
3. Bold (B), Underline (U), and Italize (I) your keyword. (Source: Macfamous.COM postings). Macfamous is a blogger who won in SEO domestic contests (Indonesia), and also won in certain international-scale SEO contests.
4. Overall, the bolded (B), underlined (U), and italized (I) keyword has to be presented more than one. To achieve these criteria, and not to confuse the readers, you have to at least present the keyword twice.
The Whole Article:
5. There are H1, H2, and H3 for the wanted keyword. It is recommended for you to do this step more than once. But for myself, I only do it once. It is because it might confuse the readers. I sometimes only use H1 and H3, or H1 and H2. It is done by composing the pattern Keyword H1-Image-Keyword H3.
Therefore, the readers or visitors won’t be baffled by it, because the keyword that uses H1 and H2 is parted by an image or picture.
6. It is better for you to reach the score of Keyword Density for article approximately 3%-5%. I usually ise 4% keyword density. You can check out the keyword density at KeywordDensity.com.
7. Try to compose 500 words in an article. For Google’s update, a 500-word article can be essential to get some attention from Google.
Outbond and Internal Link:
8. Add a link to a trusted site. Who says that you shouldn’t add outbond link? As a matter of fact, by adding the link to a trusted site, your website will be considered trusted by Google.
Do you happen to feel confuse in choosing the link site? The perfect answer is Wikipedia. You can simply add the link to one of the Wikipedia content. You can make the Wikipedia link as nofollow in your blog. You can simply find yourself the tag of html for nofollow link.
Since I browse medical-themed sites more often, there are an additional list of trusted sites for health medical niche. I usually add the link to webmd.com, emedicinehealth.com, and mayoclinic.com.
Those are considered as trusted sites, established sites that have been operating for quite a while, and they contain a wide range of references in accordance with medical and health.
9. You better make sure that there is a link sent directly to your posting, e.g. gained from your other postings. It might be better if the link is from other websites.
If you find that there is no relevant thing from your other postings, so that you can follow the following instructions to add the link to your posting:
You have to add a link that directly links to that posting in one of the keywords you have presented in the posting. It means that the links will directly go to that posting.
10. Submit a picture or image to make the posting more relevant. Don’t forget to adjust the ALT.
11. When submitting the image, you can use the targetted keyword as the name of the file.
End of the Posting:
12. Try to present the keyword at the end of the sentence.
The Preview in the Result of Search Google:
13. Submit the keyword in the Title that you have chosen. It is better to use catchier Title. It is also recommended for you to make the readers more curious. If you happen you make it on the number 5 on result of search, but if the title is able to attract potential readers to click and read and it happens several times, Google will eventually boost your website position. By using attractive title, it will help your website to be visited, and since the visitors come for several times, it would increase your Google page rank.
Well, Google may consider your website as the most attractive ones for the readers because Google can track down your website.
Therefore, you have to put more attention in composing a tittle. The tittle should at least be able to attract potential readers to click it. You can’t do it? Well, go directly to 2leep.com. You will learn more about how to make attractive and interesting tittle.
14. Submit the keyword in Meta Description that you will use. Similar as making a tittle, Meta Description is also expected to attract more potential readers or searcher to click the website when it occurs in Google search result page.
15. Submit the keyword in your wanted keyword. For the better result, you can simply use two or three keywords in order to avoid spamming.
16. Submit the keyword in the URL. For Wordpress users, you can simply maintain and adjust the permalink into /%postname%.html
Nice Comment For Me: